Business Analyst – Cheshire
12 Week Contract - Circa £335 A Day (Inside IR35)
We are currently working on some fantastic opportunities for our client based in Cheshire who are seeking a Business Analyst to assist in a telephony and unified communications project.
The Business Analyst's role will be to:
• Supporting the development and implementation of both high level business cases and more detailed business cases.
• Involved in the writing of Business Cases and Options Appraisal to secure funding and stakeholder buy in.
• Help drive forward the implementation of Microsoft Office 365 including Skype for Business.
• Capturing requirements and user stories for individuals
• End User Computing, Windows 10 user profiling and skill mapping
• Adoption of change management initiatives to ensure that programme outcomes and benefits are realised.
• Being part of a team implementing the major changes required within a local authority environment.
The successful Business Analyst must possess:
• Experience of working on Office 365, Skype for Business etc
• Experience in developing business cases, as well being part of a team implementing the major changes required within a local authority environment.
• Strong stakeholder management skills.
• Previous public sector experience is ideal (central government, local authority, housing etc)
Please note, this role is in scope of IR35 so the successful Business Analyst is required to work via an Umbrella Company.
If this is of interest, please get in touch on 0121 230 9111.