Full Stack Web Developer – North East London
3 Months Contract (Initially)
Circa £350 Day Rate (Inside IR35)
We are currently working with a public sector organisation in the South East of London who have a new exciting opportunity for a Full Stack Web Developer to join their Web Services team.
The Full Stack Web Developer will be responsible for:
• Working apart of the Web team to provide the IT skills needed to support and develop applications for the organisation to meet service requirements.
• The areas covered include Web / digital, internet and intranet applications.
• Working with the business and project teams to define and develop new business processes
• Provide 2nd and 3rd line support for the web, intranet and PHP applications
The successful Full Stack Web Developer must possess:
• Previous full stack development experience
• Strong Java programming experience is essential
• Experience working with front end technologies like HTML/XHTML, CSS and JQuery
• Back end programming experience (PHP) and experience in integrating to back office systems with integration tools or via direct API's
• Development experience in a LAMP or WAMP environment.
Please note, as the role is inside IR35, the successful Full Stack Web Developer will be required to work via an umbrella company.
If this is of interest, please APPLY or get in touch with Bridget Munyarari on 0121 230 9111.