A lead SQL Development DBA is sought by a rapidly expanding financial services organisation, to join their existing team, undertaking daily administrative tasks alongside exciting change project activities.
The successful Development DBA will be involved in multitude of tasks including:
- designing and providing tools to assist in the management of the database
- developing a methodology for the ongoing assessment of database performance
- producing technical documentation
- assisting in the development of the processing database
- ensuring the ongoing development of data platforms, processing systems, MI Reporting, and internal and external data feeds.
To be successful you’ll need to demonstrate excellent T-SQL skills, hands-on experience with SQL Server Development tools, and working in high pressure environments. It would also be desirable for the DBA to have experience of other RDBM's and also a knowledge of / commercial experience of Azure.
As the Development Database Administrator you will joining a fun, fast moving and rapidly expanding Business. You will have the opportunity to work with the latest technologies, undertake typical business as usual tasks but also play a key role in exciting technology change projects and drive continuous improvement activities.