A growing and progressive IT services agency are looking for a hands-on 2nd Line Support Engineer to join their Telford-based team.
Possessing an excellent reputation and diverse client base, they are looking to expand their teams and the 2nd Line Support Engineer is integral to the support of a state of the art technical infrastructure!
Their duties include:
• Actively managing and maintaining a list of escalations from the 1st line team
• Performing maintenance and technical tasks as required such as computer and laptop builds and diagnosis of problems
• Performing testing and investigative work as necessary
• Windows 2003/2008/2012 Server administration and basic configuration and troubleshooting
• Widows 7/8 desktop support experience
• Active Directory administration and configuration including Group Policy
• The remote support of users in a Citrix environment
• Knowledge of network and router/firewall remote troubleshooting and configuration. Knowledge of networking to include TCP/IP, DNS and DHCP
• Microsoft Exchange 2010 administration and configuration
• Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync connectivity
• Relevant support experience in an ITIL based service desk environment
• Working knowledge of Barracuda firewall products, spam filtering technologies and Microsoft SharePoint would be advantageous
The ideal 2nd Line Support Engineer will have demonstrable experience of providing support across a complex computing environment
To apply for the role of 2nd Line Support Engineer please respond with an up-to-date CV.