A 2nd/3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer is sought by a well-established and rapidly expanding technology services Company. Based in London EC4, this diverse role will offer the successful 2nd Line Infrastructure Engineer a role which will involve both remote and on-site Client support offering the opportunity to work as an extension of Client's own team.
The 2nd/3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer will be offered the opportunity to work with cutting edge Microsoft technology solutions and the chance to progress professionally and technically with structured training programmes.
It is ESSENTIAL that the successful Support Analyst has a strong technical competence and can work up to 3rd line level when required.
The 2nd/3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer must have the following experience;
- Windows 2008 /2012 Server Administration / Configuration
- Active Directory – Advanced Group Policy
- Experience of Citrix and Remote Desktop Services
- Office 365
- Microsoft Exchange 2010 / 2013
Essential industry experience for the 2nd/3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer:
- MUST have worked within an IT service provider or an Organisation where non-functioning IT services results in either; financial penalties or immediate impact on the ability of the Company to continue BAU.
The Company will offer a basic salary £38,000 - £45,000 + excellent benefits. Structured training and personal development programmes with access to industry recognised training resources. This is an exceptional opportunity to join a rapidly expanding specialist technology Company.