VMware Horizon Consultant
6 Months Contract (Immediate Start)
£500 - £535 LTD Day Rate
Our client is seeking an experienced VMware Horizon Consultant to urgently join their team on an urgent project to implement the platform.
The VMware Horizon Consultant will be responsible for:
• Leading the implementation for the main solution, including Horizon View portal, Unified Access Gateway, Desktop PC access and Full VDI.
• Publishing Microsoft Remote Desktop Services through Horizon
• Publishing specific apps to the portal as well as full desktops
• Microsoft Remote Desktop Services specialist to help build apps on RDS and work through any compatibility issues to be published to users via Horizon
• Provide extra VDI capacity if the organisation is to burst out to the VMware Cloud
• add in load balancers (e.g., F5) in our DMZ to handle inbound traffic from the internet
• If we then also need to install a Direct Connect link to AWS instead of using our internet link
The successful VMware Horizon Consultant must possess:
• Demonstrable Vmware Horizon experience at Consultant/ Architect level
• Strong experience with implementing VMware Horizon across large organisations
• Experience with Horizon View Portal, VDI, VMware and Unified Access Gateway
• Load Balancers experience would be essential (F5)
• Ability to start immediately
As this is an urgent requirement, the appointed VMware Horizon Consultant is required to start immediately.
Please APPLY or get in touch if this is of interest.