SAP HR Configurer
£492 per day (Inside IR35)
4 Months Contract
Our client, a public sector body in Hampshire are currently seeking an experienced SAP HR Configurer to work in their busy SAP team.
The SAP HR Configurer will be responsible for:
• Conducting some HCM configuration experience and working on full lifecycle implementations and SAP system upgrades
• Writing functional specifications, test scripts and support documentation
• Providing end user support and supporting on some small/ medium sized projects
• Working on SAP Payroll, HCM and Self Service modules
• Completing unit, regression and full end to end system testing
• Supporting/mentoring less experienced team members
• Nakisa/ Hanelly configuration and support
The successful SAP HR Configurer must possess:
• Strong SAP HR experience (HCM, Payroll etc modules)
• Experienced writing functional specifications and test scripts
• Experienced in completing unit, regression and full end to end system testing
• Experience of SAP Time configuration/support
• Formal project management qualification
• Some experience in working with/supporting Fiori apps
• Nakisa/Hanelly configuration and support
Non-Police Personnel Vetting (NPPV), which includes 3 years residency in the UK, will be sought for the successful applicant once a start date is agreed. You will be able to work whilst this is being processed.
If this is of interest, please APPLY or get in touch on 0121 230 9111.