Lead User Researcher
£800 a day inside IR35
Our client, a leading public sector organisation in Chelmsford, Essex are seeking a Lead User Researcher to join their Service Transformation Team.
As Lead User Researcher you will be:
• Work as part of the Service Transformation leadership team to ensure that user research is aligned to organisational aims and objectives.
• An expert practitioner to lead and align user research activities across several teams.
• Ensure that teams take a user-centred, evidence-based approach to service design and delivery, and develop and assure good user research practice.
• Coach and train on all things service design and user research in the organisation.
• Oversee every member of the User Research team including their role, assignments, development, pay and performance.
• Manage hiring, moves and exits from the User Research team, covering public servants and contractors.
• Provide team leadership, mentorship, and pastoral line management to the user researchers in the Service Transformation Team.
The successful Lead User Researcher must possess:
• Lead/ Senior User Researcher experience
• Demonstrable experience in line managing User Researcher teams
• Experience in helping an organisation adopt a wide range of user research methods.
• Demonstrable knowledge of Government Digital Standards (GDS) and experience with technologies used to build and operate digital services
• Public sector experience is ideal (Central Government, Local Authority, NHS etc)
Interviews - 8th or 15th April
Start- End of April or beginning of May
Please note, this role is inside IR35 so the appointed Lead User Researcher will be required to work via an FCSA Accredited Umbrella Company.
If this is of interest, please APPLY to be considered for this position.