BI Developer (Business Objects)
Circa 5 Months
£440 Day Rate (Inside IR35)
We are working with a leading public sector organisation in Birmingham seeking an experience BI Developer (BOXI) to deliver quality software solutions and 3rd line support post go-live.
The BI Developer will be responsible for:
• Business Objects (BOXI) - BO Web Intelligence, BO Live Office, BO Universe, Information Design tool, application servers
• Oracle BI Tools - OTBI (Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence), Oracle BI Publisher, Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) including RPD development and report development
• Oracle Database technologies - data warehouse development including dimensional modelling
• Oracle Business Intelligence Applications (OBIA) – including application servers
• ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) technologies - Business Objects - SAP Business Objects Data Services (BODS), Oracle Data Integrator (ODI)
• Tableau - for reporting, MI and Analytics
• Oracle PL/SQL - to support BI development
• Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server - to facilitate BI design and development
• Operational Reporting - transitioning Operational Reports to the relevant business unit through training of individuals to be able to develop their own reports.
The successful BI Developer must have:
• Experience developing Business Objects solutions (BOXI, BODS and BODI)
• Demonstrable experience with Oracle BI tools (OTBI, OBIEE etc)
• Experience in system development, data analysis and leading solutions architecture teams
• Public sector experience is deal
Please note – this role is IN SCOPE OF IR35 so the successful BI Developer will be required to work via an FCSA Accredited Umbrella Company.
If this is of interest, please APPLY or get in touch with Bridget on 0121 230 9111.