IT Governance & Risk Manager
Contract Initially Until June 2020
£240 Day Rate (Inside IR35)
We are working with a large public sector organisation in Winchester, Hampshire who are seeking an experienced IT Governance & Risk Manager.
The IT Governance & Risk Manager will be responsible for:
• The development and implementation of policies, standards and guidelines related to corporate governance that align to the organisation's business objectives
• Ensuring an effective Risk Management Framework is in place and that IT related risks are reported and managed.
• Working in conjunction with the Data Protection Officer and Information Security Manager to provide assurance that the organisation is fulfilling its obligations for holding and processing information.
• Ensuring business continuity planning, facilitating, advising on and supporting the development.
• Supporting the preparation for internal audits, external auditors, regulatory bodies and to include proactive management of audit observations.
The successful IT Governance & Risk Manager must possess experience in:
• ITIL and ISO27001 standards and frameworks
• Information Risk management
• Internal and external audit (include other BSI standards)
• Business continuity
• Governance and Compliance
• Public sector experience is ideal (Local Authority, NHS, Housing, Central Government)
Please note, the successful IT Governance & Risk Manager will be required to work via an FCSA Accredited Umbrella Company.