Senior Business Analyst
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Business Analyst to work within a global research institution based in the centre of Birmingham.
The Senior Business Analyst will deliver business analysis services within a broad range of enterprise change projects. Working with a diverse stakeholder population the SBA will work on multiple concurrent change initiatives. Including involvement in a significant core enterprise system upgrade.
As the Senior Business Analyst you will be responsible for:
- You will work in conjunction with business partners, building long-term, strategic relationships with senior stakeholders
- You will act as the single point of contact and facilitate access to colleagues and SMEs
- As the Business Analyst you will analyse and document As-is-business processes; identify potential alternative solutions, supporting the business in identifying appropriate approaches
- Support the business in the evaluation of the financial, cultural, technological, organisational and environmental factors which must be addressed in the change programme
Essential knowledge for the successful Senior Business Analyst:
- Experience of working within enterprise scale change programmes
- Experience of undertaking concurrent BA processes within a programme
- Large system/application change / process improvement programmes
- Good understanding of Agile project delivery
- Experience with business transformation programmes
- Proven internal and external stakeholder management
The Successful candidate will be offered a salary between £40,000 - £50,000 with exceptional benefits and flexible working and excellent training and development opportunities.