3 Months Initial Contract
£400 Day Rate INSIDE IR35
Our client, a public sector body in Buckinghamshire are seeking an experienced PowerBI Analyst to join their Business Intelligence team.
The PowerBI Analyst will be responsible for:
• Working in the Business Intelligence function to build the integration of data sources to their frontend dashboard using PowerBI.
• Successfully developing and supporting the organisation's Corporate and Business Unit IT applications which are key to meeting the requirements of the digital and ICT strategies.
• The applications in use include Oracle RDBMS, Power BI, SQL Server, SSRS, IIS all running in a Windows environment.
• Using PowerBI to create and configure a gateway to data sources for dashboards.
• Providing day to day support and development advice to users and stakeholders; maintaining application licenses and support.
• Liaising with stakeholders during implementation of projects and developments
The PowerBI Analyst must possess:
• Experienced PowerBI/ ETL Analyst
• Strong experience in using PowerBI to create and configure a gateway to data sources for dashboards
• Experience in delivering ICT services for any one of the following applications: ArcGIS, Oracle RDBMS, Power BI, SharePoint, SQL Server, SSRS
• Public sector experience is essential (Local Authority, NHS etc)
Please note, this role is INSIDE IR35 so the appointed PowerBI Analyst will be required to work via an FCSA Accredited Umbrella Company.
If interested, please APPLY or get in touch with Bridget on 0121 230 9111.