ITIL Service Manager
3 Months Contract
£300 Day Rate (Inside IR35)
We are working with a leading public sector organisation in London who are seeking an experienced IT Service Manager to lead their IT Service Centre to building relationships with senior managers in other departments.
The IT Service Centre Manager will take responsibility for:
• Leading the support team and assisting the team in resolving complex problems by providing expert advice and technical support for a user base of 5000 staff.
• Incident resolution procedures being followed from the Service Centre through to frontline support.
• Initiating process improvement and adoption of standardized models to develop quality management techniques.
• Driving continual service improvement within Infrastructure Services.
• Working with the team to embed best practice and process in order to deliver for the Council through the user experience team structure.
• Ensuring the service adhere' s to agreed SLA's with the business while continuously evolving through service improvement
• Assist the organisation with its transition from "service as is" to a new operating model for shared digital.
The successful IT Service Manager must possess:
• Proven experience in IT Service Management
• Strong experience in Incident Management, Support Desk Management
• Demonstrable experience in improving processes
• Experience working in an ITIL environment
• Public sector experience is essential (Local Authority, Central Government, NHS etc)
Please note, the successful IT Service Manager is required to work via a UK Registered FCSA Umbrella Company.
If this is of interest, please APPLY or get in touch with Bridget on 0121 230 9111.