Desktop Support Engineer
6 Weeks Contract – Immediate Start
Circa £18 per hour (Inside IR35 - Umbrella)
A public sector organisation in the West Midlands are currently seeking experienced Desktop Support Engineer to maintain and support their users onsite.
The successful Desktop Support Engineer will be responsible for:
• Providing 2nd Line Support for users across the organisation.
• Working on a new project imaging new laptops, desktops and apple devices.
• Dealing with calls logged on the IT Service Desk.
• Troubleshooting problems as well as developing and implementing solutions.
• Monitor the performance of desktop PCs and associated services to ensure reliability.
The ideal Desktop Support Engineer will possess:
• Experience with Windows 7, 8, 10
• Imaging experience, SCCM, Troubleshooting and Configurations
• Active Directory, Group Policy, SCCM and Windows Server experience.
• Experience with supporting desk/ office moves.
• Extensive experience of troubleshooting desktop support issues
• Public sector experience is essential
• Start Date: Immediately
• 36 Hours Per Week
Please note, as this role is inside IR35, the Desktop Support Engineer will be required to work through an umbrella company.
If this role is of interest or you wish to obtain more information, please APPLY