ICT 3rd Line Support Engineer
Up to £350 Per Day Ltd/Umbrella
6 Months Contract
South East London
Our client, a public sector organisation in the South East of London are seeking an experienced 3rd Line Support Engineer to join their ICT team.
The 3rd Line Support Engineer is responsible for:
• Helping define and develop solutions based on complex requirements.
• Providing 3rd line support for users within the organisation.
• Server Build and deployment – both Physical and Virtual.
• Managing a desktop and server estate through SCCM.
• implementing and managing MDM solutions such as BES and Intune.
• VMware Administration and maintenance in addition to building servers (physical & virtual).
• Packaging and deploying applications using App-V.
The successful 3rd Line Support Engineer must possess:
• Strong 3rd Line Windows Experience
• Experience of virtualisation technologies and server builds
• Experience in managing a desktop and server estate through SCCM.
• Experience in implementing and managing MDM solutions such as BES and Intune.
• Experience of managing Exchange environments (on prem and online).
• Knowledge of Dell Infrastructure.
• Knowledge of packaging and deploying applications using App-V.
• MCSE / VCP Certification
If this is of interest, please APPLY or get in touch with Bridget on 0121 230 9111.