Title: 3rd Line Engineer
Are you looking for a new exciting role? Do you want to join a well-established company? A 3rd Line Engineer is now sought by a globally recognised manufacturing company.
The aim of the position is to provide both proactive and reactive support, configuration and system documentation for the IT Systems Infrastructure.
As the 3rd Line Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Planning and implementing improvements to ensure the high availability, performance and resilience of business systems
- You will be working closely with the MES Engineer to provide cross functional support and backup
- Ensuring the IT maintenance work and troubleshooting is carried out to a high standard
- Maintain security, backup and redundancy strategies
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency
Essential knowledge for the successful 3rd Line Engineer:
- HCI environment experience
- 3rd line technical support experience
- DHCP, DNS, Mail Transport and TCP
- Microsoft Windows Servers and AD
- Telecom knowledge
The successful 3rd Line Engineer will be offered a salary between £40,000 - £45,000
If this role is of interest or you wish to obtain more information, please APPLY or get in contact on 0121 230 9111.