A Security Operations Manager is now required by a rapidly expanding cyber security managed service provider. Playing a central role in planning, directing and controlling the functions and operations of the Security Operations Centre (SOC), As the Security Operations Manager you will combine strategic input and Client engagement whilst retaining the opportunity to play a vital part in monitoring and analysing security events to protect the Client's from unwanted security breaches.
Core responsibilities for the Security Operations Manager:
- Development of Security Platforms
- Continuous Process Improvement
- Service Development
- Shift Planning and Team Management
- Resource Planning
- Client Service Reviews
- Business Development Support
- Service Management
Security Operations Manager essential skills and experience:
• Commercial experience in Cyber Security Field.
• Experience of managing a Security Operations Centre (SOC)
• Relevant commercial business and client engagement
• Ideally previous Security Analyst experience
• Desirable certifications include GCIA, CISSP, GCIH or similar
Due to the nature of this role, candidates must be able to achieve a level of security clearance
A starting salary of £60,000 - £65,000 + Company Car + Benefits + Flexible Working are offered for this role of Security Operations Manager.
Please press Apply or contact me directly, for further details.