IT Application Developer
3 Months Contract
Circa £445 Day Rate (Inside IR35)
Our client, public sector organisation in Winchester are seeking an experienced IT Application Developer to work within their Adult & Children's Social Care department. They are working on a problem to develop their SWIFT (OLM) application.
The IT Application Developer will be responsible for:
• Developing applications, interfaces and migration scripts using tools such as PL SQL, Dell Boomi, ebase, HTML and reporting tools including XML / XSLT (StyleVision).
• Developing in eBase 3.4 or 4.5 in addition to using SOAP & REST web services.
The successful IT Application Developer must possess:
• Essential Oracle SQL & PL SQL skills, using tools such as PL SQL Developer or similar.
• Experience of writing DML, creating database objects (tables, views, functions, packages etc) and reading and understanding Entity Relationship Diagrams.
• Experience of developing using a 4GL language / environment.
• Be flexible to work across support, administration, analysis, design and development.
• Excellent communication skills and work well within a team and with other technical teams, such as DBA's and Technical Platforms.
• Prior exposure or experience of OLM's (formerly Northgate's) Swift, ICS or AIS applications.
• Prior exposure or experience of writing Migration scripts using SQL / PL SQL Knowledge or understanding of Dell Boomi.
If this is of interest, please APPLY or get in touch with Bridget on 0121 230 9111.