An Infrastructure Engineer is now sought by a leading specialist services Organisation, joining central IT within the Head Office.
You will be working alongside cross-functional teams, internal departments and external suppliers. Therefore, the Infrastructure Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring incidents, service requests and tasks are well managed and completed to an adequate standard and delivered within SLA
- Supporting the planning, deployment and operation of the underpinning technical infrastructure.
- Ensuring relevant policies, procedures and processes are followed correctly
- Following and enhancing ITIL Processes, as well as delivering regular accurate reports and trend analysis
- Making sure all desktops are managed to best practice
Essential knowledge for the successful Infrastructure Engineer:
- Experience of O365, Citrix and VMWare are essential
- Good understanding of Active Directory, DNS, TC/IP
- Experience with MS Windows administration
- Excellent communication skills
The successful Infrastructure Engineer will be offered a salary of £41,000 with exceptional benefits.
If this role is of interest or you wish to obtain more information, please APPLY or get in contact on 0121 230 9111