ICT Project Manager – Service Community Data Set
3- 6 Months Contract
£400 Day Rate (Inside IR35)
Are you a Project Manager with experience in migrating and integrating datasets?
Our public sector client in Enfield are seeking an experienced Project Manager to lead the delivery of a new community service data set migration project.
The Project Manager will be responsible for:
• Managing the migration of data for electronic patient records, for both functionality and form building.
• Ensuring there is a project plan agreed by the Senior Responsible Owner/Project Executive.
• Producing and maintaining a risk register/ issues log with regular highlight reports and frequent liaison and consultation with the ICT team and communication to end users.
• Delivering a compliant service data set.
• Ensuring interfaces with the organisation's systems (Liquid Logic, Rio, Synergy etc and North Middlesex Hospital systems (Medway, Child Health Information System etc.
• Improving data quality, reporting and data extraction.
• Streamlining business processes to improve service delivery and cut admin costs.
The successful Project Manager must possess:
• Proven skills in the project management of large-scale data migration, integration and archiving projects.
• Relevant experience of working in local government and the social care or health sector is essential.
• Prince2 or equivalent
• Knowledge or understanding of Community Services Data Set.
• Strong knowledge of IT Delivery lifecycle and software methodologies.
Please note, our client will only be considering Project Managers with the experience above. All successful applicants will be contacted within 5 working days.