Oracle Fusion Cloud Trainer
3 Month Contract
Upto £500 Day Rate (Inside IR35)
We are working on an exciting new opportunity for an Oracle Fusion Cloud Trainer for our public sector client in Cornwall.
The Oracle Fusion Cloud Trainer's role will be to:
• Support and deliver training and supporting documentation for the successful rollout of Oracle Cloud (Fusion).
• Work with Subject Matter Experts to specify, develop and deliver training courses and materials (in a variety of formats) to identified groups.
• Ensure the training environment is fit for purpose to include enough data, structure and access for delivery for any training requirements.
• Facilitate knowledge share of configuration from implementation partner, to the Council's technical teams.
• Work with colleagues to support delivery of Guided Learning.
• Produce supporting training materials and any other associated deliverables and ensure that they are fit for BAU transfer at project closedown.
• Work with the Cloud Project Team and the Change Team to ensure all training activities are aligned with the overall project plan, and communications plans.
The successful Oracle Fusion Cloud Trainer must possess:
• Proven experience of delivering previous ERP implementations, preferability within public sector and or Local Authority.
• An understanding of Oracle Payroll/Finance/HCM systems – experience of Oracle
• Fusion Cloud desirable.
• Strong record of developing systems training to audiences at a range of levels.
• Experience of developing, designing and producing training materials (documents,
• intranet content and e-learning).
If this is of interest, please APPLY or get in touch with Bridget on 0121 230 9111.