SAP Functional HR Configurer
5 Months Contract
Circa £490 Day Rate LTD
We are working with a public sector body seeking an experienced SAP Functional HR Configurer to join their SAP team.
The SAP Functional HR Configurer will be responsible for:
• Getting involved with the configuration of SAP HCM and SAP Payroll modules.
• Providing end user support and delivering small and medium sized projects.
• Writing functional specifications, test scripts and supporting documentation.
• Completing unit, regression and full end to end system testing.
• Supporting and mentoring less experienced team members
• Working on their own initiative and juggling conflicting priorities
The successful SAP Functional HR Configurer must possess:
• Strong experience of SAP Time configuration/support
• Participated in at least 2 SAP full lifecycle implementations or system upgrades
• Participated in at least 2 rounds of support packs
• Some experience/awareness of SAP Self-service modules
• Some awareness of public sector organisations
• Formal project management qualification
• Nakisa/Hanelly configuration and support
Vetting: The appointed SAP Functional HR Configurer will be required to possess or undergo Non-Police Personnel Vetting (NPPV), which includes 3 years residency in the UK.
If this is of interest, please APPLY or get in touch.