UC Voice Engineer – Inside IR35
UC Voice Engineer – My client is currently looking for a UC Voice Engineer to join their team implementing a new Cisco Unified Communications System. This role will include project and BAU work.
The Ideal UC Voice Engineer will have the following experience;
• Installation and configuration of Cisco voice and data networks.
• Cisco Unified communications systems.
• Call Manager Version 10 onwards
• UCCX Scripting
• Configuration and support of Firewalls, routers, switches and voice components
• Testing of Firewalls, routers, switches and voice components
The following skills for the UC Voice Engineer are desirable;
• Cisco Certified (UCCX)
• Public Sector Experience
• Telecoms experience
If you are interested in this role the please Apply or contact Justin Price on 0121 230 9111.