Oracle Payroll Functional consultant – Birmingham - £75,000 + Excellent benefits
My client is a Large Public sector Organisation based in Birmingham and are looking to recruit an Oracle Payroll Functional consultant to take responsibility making configuration changes in this functional area.
This will involve a detailed understanding of the relevant business processes and a deep knowledge of the system functionality in order to be able to identify system and process improvements and make changes to system configuration, as and when required.
As well as you expertise in the Payroll area you will also become an expert in Web Centre Content (Oracle Document Management system), reporting with Oracle Business Intelligence Applications (OBIA), Cloud-to-Cloud integrations, integrations to other systems, output documents and UPK (Oracle training platform).
We are looking for an Oracle Payroll Functional Consultant with strong experience in Oracle Cloud. Experience should cover one of more of the following module families:
Cloud HCM & Payroll: HCM, Payroll, Time & Labour, Recruit (Taleo), Compensation & Benefits, Absence, Cloud Learn, Goals & Performance, Talent Review & Succession Management.
The Oracle Payroll Functional consultant will have the following :
• Good experience translating business requirements and design into technical solutions
• Knowledge of Oracle R11i/12 and Oracle Fusion essential with at least one Oracle Cloud project completed
• Ability to research, learn, troubleshoot and support complex system customisations
• Able to manage a customer and resolve challenges
• Acted as a lead functional consultant on at least two end-to-end Fusion or Oracle E-Business suite implementations
• Ability to multi-task and priorities across concurrent projects may be required.
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Sound negotiation skills
If interested in applying for the Oracle Payroll Functional Consultant role and have the required skills and experience, Please send your up to date CV.