IT Deskside Support Technician– West Midlands
3 Months Temp Contract (Immediate Start)
A public sector organisation in Birmingham is currently seeking an experienced IT Deskside Support Technician to maintain and support their local IT services for a period of 3 months. With a strong knowledge of Windows 7, Active Directory and Service Request Provisioning the successful IT Deskside Support Technician will also be responsible for:
• Setting up new users, printers and general system administration to ensure access to all networked servers and systems.
• Imaging new laptops, Microsoft surfaces & desktops, Apple devices
• Handling disconnects & re-connects in addition to moves
• Assisting with RM Software.
• Monitor the performance of desktop PCs and associated services to ensure reliability.
The ideal IT Deskside Support Technician will possess:
• Experience providing 2nd line support to Schools Users
• MS Outlook (Exchange) Client experience.
• Experience working with RM Software
• Experience within a complex desktop support environment.
• Extensive experience of troubleshooting desktop support issues, both routine and unique, from initial problem analysis through to implementation of solutions is essential.
Education experience is Essential
Please note, as this role is inside IR35, the IT Deskside Support Technician will be required to work through an umbrella company.
If this role is of interest or you wish to obtain more information, please APPLY or get in contact with Justin Price