Device Management Engineer
6 Month Contract
£200 Day Rate (Inside IR35)
Our client, a leading public sector body are seeking an experienced Device Management Engineer to join their Technology Services Team.
The Device Management Engineer will be responsible for:
• Working to maintain and configure all corporate user devices including any hardware build, refresh or hardware and firmware upgrades enabling business operations to meet security standards.
• Building and implementing User Devices required to enable secure access to and operation of applications needed.
• Completing approved moves, adds and changes for User Devices ensuring the maintenance of a current technical environment.
• Configuring and distributing end user devices and supporting the adoption and understanding of technology to assist the development of a computer literate workforce.
• Undertaking tasks required to meet Service and Operational levels and Device Performance targets that enable business operations to continue successfully.
• Use market knowledge and vendor technology roadmaps to support alignment between applications and User Device capability.
The successful Device Management Engineer must possess:
• Strong Device Management experience
• Experience of working successfully delivering critical Platform and Infrastructure in support of Public Sector business operations.
• Accreditation as a Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) and RITT Support or equivalent.
• Experience following standards including HMG Security Policy Framework, IITIL V3, ISO/IEC
38500, ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 22301, ISO/IEC 20000, PRINCE2 and MSP
The successful Device Management Engineer will be required to work via a UK registered Umbrella Company.
Please APPLY or get in touch with Bridget if this is of interest.