Office 365 Engineer
4 Months Contract
Circa £350 Day Rate (Inside IR35)
We are currently working with a leading body in the Buckinghamshire region who are seeking an experienced Office 365 Engineer.
The Office 365 Engineer will be responsible for:
• Acting as the 2nd/ 3rd line point of contact within the Infrastructure team.
• The support and technical delivery of work across Office 365, PowerShell and Mail.
• Managing mailboxes (Exchange Online/ Hybrid).
• Troubleshooting and identifying issues with Azure AD, Skype For Business and Intune
• Reviewing, maintaining and updating IT procedures and systems.
• Providing outstanding user support across all departments be it desktop support or infrastructure projects.
• Keeping up to date on latest updates to the O365 platform
The successful Office 365 Engineer must possess:
• Proven 2nd/3rd experience infrastructure support experience
• Experience of Microsoft Office 365 and messaging platforms
• Strong experience with Azure AD, Skype for Business & Intune
• Experience with SCCM & SCOM
Please note, as this role is INSIDE IR35 the appointed Office 365 Engineer will be required to work via an FCSA Accredited Umbrella Company.
If this is of interest, please APPLY or get in touch with Bridget on 0121 230 9111.