Are you looking for a new exciting role? Do you want to join a well-established company? An Infrastructure Analyst is now sought by a multi-award winning insurance company based in Staffordshire.
The aim of the position is to provide 3rd line support, to ensure that the business continues to function when issues arise. The Infrastructure Analyst must have a broad range of skills and infrastructure experience.
As the Infrastructure Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the operational running of the groups infrastructure technologies and services
- Liaising with Service Management teams to identify risks, complete incident root cause analysis
- Ensuring all requests, incidents, problems and changes are completed to a high standard
- Delivering 3rd line support to the following technology: Datacentre/Cloud services and WAN/LAN networks
Essential knowledge for the successful Infrastructure Analyst:
- Previous 3rd Line infrastructure experience
- Extensive knowledge of MS Exchange/O365
- Good knowledge of VMWare, Active Directory
- Good understanding of NetApp SAN and Desktop Imaging
- Experience of ITIL service management framework
- Excellent communication skills
The successful Infrastructure Analyst will be offered a salary between £35,000 - £45,000 plus company benefits.
If this role is of interest or you wish to obtain more information, please APPLY or get in contact on 0121 230 9111.