2nd Line Engineer – West Midlands
3 Months Contract
£18 PH IR35
We are working with a leading organisation in Birmingham who are seeking experienced 2nd Line Engineers to maintain and support their local IT services.
The successful 2nd Line Engineer will be responsible for:
• Providing 2nd Line IT Support of all office based customers using bespoke applications on Windows 7/ Windows 10 operating systems.
• Provision of deskside and remote support to all customers within the department.
• Administration for Windows 7/ 10 Exchange, Group Policy, Internet and Intranet.
• User and desktop account administration e.g. Active Directory.
• Ensuring all tasks are completed within agreed SLAs.
• Delivery of excellent customer service.
The successful 2nd Line Engineer must possess:
• Experience as a 2nd Line/ Desktop/ End User Engineer, in a similar organisational structure
• Experience in the troubleshooting of desktops/laptops and associated applications
• User and desktop account administration e.g. Active Directory
• Ideally have experience of support Apple Mac hardware
• 36 Hours Per Week
Please note, as this role is inside IR35, the 2nd Line Engineer will be required to work through an FCSA accredited umbrella company.
If this role is of interest or you wish to obtain more information, please APPLY or get in contact with Bridget.