Cisco Network Engineer
Circa £400 Day Rate (INSIDE IR35)
Our client, a leading public sector body in Buckinghamshire are currently seeking an experienced Cisco Network Engineer to join their team.
The Cisco Network Engineer will be responsible for:
• Cisco LAN equipment (not limited to but include 3850/3650) – operating 802.1x environment
Wireless – Guest / Corporate environment
• Cisco ISE/ Nexus networks
• WAN – MPLS/BGP
The successful Cisco Network Engineer must possess:
• Strong Network Engineering and Security experience
• Experience with Cisco products including ASA-VPN's, FirePower, Cisco Prime and Anyconnect remote access
• Experience working with Palo Alto products and firewalls
• F5 (load balancing), Big-IP and Solarwinds experience
It would also be advantageous to have:
• SDA / SDWAN knowledge
• Azure Networking experience
Please note, as this role is inside IR35, the appointed Cisco Network Engineer will be required to work via a UK registered umbrella company.
If this role is of interest, please APPLY or get in touch on 0121 230 9111.