Project Manager - ServiceNow Implementation- 6 Months Contract - Buckinghamshire _ Inside IR35
We are currently working with an organisation in the Home Counties who are seeking an experienced Project Manager to deliver a ServiceNow implementation project.
As the ServiceNow Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
• Managing the implementing of ServiceNow as their new IT Service Management tool (ITSM).
• Ensuring that project deliverables are completed within planned cost, timescale, and resource budgets, and are signed off.
• Provide effective leadership to the project team, and takes appropriate action where team performance deviates from agreed tolerances.
• Liaising with vendors and 3rd party stakeholders to ensure a successful delivery.
• Maintaining effective financial and project progress forecasting, and reporting as appropriate.
The successful Project Manager must possess:
• Strong Project Management experience
• Demonstrable experience in managing ITSM implementation projects ideally ServiceNow or Remedy etc
• Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
• Public sector experience is ideal but not essential
Please note, due a to the high levels of responses we receive, our client will only be considering Project Managers with the experience above.
If this is of interest, please apply by sending your CV for consideration .