Are you looking for a new exciting role? Do you want to join a well-established company? An MI/BI Developer is now sought by a multi-award winning insurance company based in Staffordshire.
The aim of the position is to ensure the ongoing development of MI / BI solutions for both internal and external data feeds, which provide a robust knowledge base for Core MI & Reporting organisations.
As the MI/BI Developer you will be responsible for:
- Communicating technical advice to internal and external stakeholders
- Provisioning the MI, Reporting and Data throughout the group and to external partners following best practice
- MI & Reporting Quality and Accuracy Control – ensuring accurate reporting, publishing one of the truth, adhering to data management and establishing / following implementation
- Complete and evidence full validation of MI and Reports, validating against core insurance systems and other data sources ensuring accuracy
- Fully checking all development work, providing evidence of all completed trials and outcomes, peer review where appropriate.
Essential knowledge for the successful MI/BI Developer:
- Experience as an MI Developer using – T-SQL, Dynamic SQL, SSRS, SSIS or Tableau
- Up to date knowledge and experience of technology and methods in the data space
- Excellent numerical, analytical and problem solving skills
- Extensive knowledge of MS Office applications
The successful BI/MI Developer will be offered a salary between £35,000 and £45,000 with company benefits.
If this role is of interest or you wish to obtain more information, please APPLY or get in contact with Hammy on 0121 230 9111.