3 Months Contract
£500 - £550 Day Rate (Inside IR35)
We are working on an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Agile Coach for a public sector client in Cornwall to shape their teams. The IT department is undergoing a phased transformation from a traditional project delivery environment to an Agile delivery model.
The Agile Coach will be responsible for:
• Leading and assisting the IT teams to develop their Agile skills in order to rapidly become self-sufficient and benefit from Agile approaches.
• Supporting the start-up of teams, provide advice to bring practice improvements and spreads these best practices.
• Working alongside other coaches who have the same challenges and who seek to gain experience in order to better coach team.
The successful Agile Coach must possess:
• Leadership and coaching experience
• Excellent communication skills at all levels
• Use of Agile tools such as Trello, Jira, Rally, Leankit, Microsoft Teams etc
• Agile coach certification/ Scrum Master certification
• Public sector experience (Central Government, Local Authority, NHS experience would be ideal)
Please note, as this role is in scope of IR35 the appointed Agile Coach will be required to work via a UK Registered Umbrella Company.