Aruba Network Engineer – Birmingham
3 Months Initial Contract
£400-£425 Day Rate
We are working with an outstanding Public sector organisation in the West Midlands with an urgent requirement for an experienced hands on Aruba Network Engineer.
The Aruba Network Engineer will be responsible for:
• Look after the day-to-day operation of the various components comprising the active infrastructure (including Aruba switches, firewalls, wireless infrastructure, and network management systems).
• Follow the change controls, incident management processes and policies to ensure a reliable service is provided.
• As well as the day-to-day maintenance, you will participate in the ongoing development of the organization's networks.
• Investigating and introducing new technologies and networking services to support the organization's IT Strategy.
The successful Aruba Network Engineer must possess:
• Strong network engineering/ design experience
• Strong hands-on experience with Aruba switches & wireless networks is essential
• Experience with Aruba Clearpass and Aruba Airwave
• Desirable experience of the following technologies (Infoblox, F5 – BIGIP)
• Public sector experience is desirable
If this is role is of interest, please APPLY or get in touch with Bridget on 0121 230 9111.