IT Project Manager
£40,000 - £45,000
We are working on an exciting new IT Project Manager opportunity to work for our client, a leading nation-wide IT Solutions provider. As the successful Project Manager you will be responsible for the delivery of a range of projects from start to end.
The IT Project Manager's responsibilities will be:
- You will be working with the Client Development team to bring the project onboard
- Recognise and improve technical specifications for projects
- Liaise with stakeholders
- You will be able to translate a highly technical specification of a project into a documented scope for customers
- Define realistic timescales for the completion of projects to both customers and engineers
Essential Knowledge for the successful IT Project Manager:
- Experience with how to run an effect IT project
- Qualification in Project management – Prince2 or APM
- Service Desk / IT Engineer background or knowledge
- Windows Desktop and Server operating systems
- Remote Access technologies – Citrix or XenApp
The successful IT Project Manager will be offered a starting salary between £40,000 - £45,000.
If this role is of interest or you wish to obtain more information, please APPLY or get in contact with Hammy.