IT Business Analyst
Circa £370 Day Rate (Inside IR35)
5-6 Months Contract
We are working with a forward thinking and ambitious public sector body who are seeking a Business Analyst with experience in working on a CMS system replacement.
The Business Analyst will be responsible for:
• Gathering business requirements for a major digitisation programme.
• Working on a project to engage with stakeholders in Planning, Building Control and Land Charges services on the replacement of a Case Management system which has been de-supported by the supplier.
• Developing a business requirements document, AS IS/TO BE analysis supported.
• Use Cases and scenarios of key functions/processes to support a new system procurement.
The successful Business Analyst must possess:
• Experience in working on change projects in the public sector.
• Experience in working on a project to replace a CMS system would be ideal.
• Business Analysis qualification (ISEB or similar to practitioner level).
• An understanding of Cloud solutions and applications integrations would be of interest.
Please note, our client will not be progressing with any Business Analysts who do not have Local Government/Public Sector Experience in this area.