Senior Analyst (Mosaic)
Upto £450 Day Rate (INSIDE IR35)
3-6 Months Contract
We are working with a leading public sector body in Essex who are seeking an experienced Senior Analyst with experience within Adult and Children's social care. This role involves delivering critical business change through innovative process implementation within the Mosaic social care system (Adult and Children's social care).
The Senior Analyst will be responsible for:
• Analysing business requirements, developing form & workflow solutions.
• Extensive experience of designing and developing Mosaic forms & workflow
• Analysis of business requirements and translation into system designs.
• Knowledge of developing financial packages within Mosaic is highly desirable.
• Provide expert guidance to Project Managers and other interested parties in terms of realistic timescales and costs.
• Use analytical skills and expertise to identify innovative solutions to achieve efficiency savings.
• Function as subject matter expert on key project delivery tasks, ensuring that the solution implemented.
The successful Senior Analyst must possess:
• Strong Systems Analyst experience within Mosaic for Adult/ Children's social care services
• Experience in with the Mosaic finance module would be beneficial.
• Knowledge of Adult and Families business processes
• Extensive experience of designing and developing Mosaic forms, Java scripting and workflow
• Public sector experience is essential
If this role is of interest, please APPLY or get in touch on 0121 230 9111.