2nd Line Engineer – West Midlands
Circa £18 PH (Inside IR35)
2 Months Initial Contract - Immediate Start
My client, public sector organisation in the West Midlands currently have a requirement for an experienced 2nd Line Engineer to maintain and support their local IT services.
The successful 2nd Line Engineer will be responsible for:
• Providing 2nd Line Support for users across the organisation
• Imaging new Laptops & Microsoft Surfaces & Desktops, Apple Devices
• Dealing with calls logged on the IT Service Desk
• Handling disconnects & re-connects in addition to moves
• Troubleshooting problems as well as developing and implementing solutions.
• Monitor the performance of desktop PCs and associated services to ensure reliability.
The ideal 2nd Line Engineer will possess:
• Experience with Windows 7, 8, 10
• Image experience, SCCM
• Apple Mac Knowledge, Setups, Troubleshooting and Configurations
• Active Directory, Group Policy, SCCM and Windows Server experience.
• Experience within a complex desktop support environment.
• Extensive experience of troubleshooting desktop support issues
• Start Date: Immediately
• 36 Hours Per Week
Please note, as this role is inside IR35, the 2nd Line Engineers will be required to work through an umbrella company.
If this role is of interest or you wish to obtain more information, please APPLY or get in contact with Bridget.