Aruba Network Engineer
My client is a leading secure IT Managed Service organisation with a current need to recruit an Aruba Network Engineer.
The successful candidate will be part of the implementation, built and maintenance Aruba infrastructure for a public sector organisation in the West Midlands.
The Aruba expert will be responsible for :
- Look after the day-to-day operation of the various components comprising the active infrastructure (including Aruba switches, routers, firewalls, wireless infrastructure, and network management systems).
- Assist in the strategic development and design of the network active infrastructure through carrying out investigations.
- Maintain and monitor the organisations network as part of day-to-day operations
- Follow the change controls, incident management processes and policies to ensure a reliable service is provided.
- As well as the day-to-day maintenance, you will participate in the ongoing development of the organisation's networks.
- Investigating and introducing new technologies and networking services to support the organisation's IT Strategy.
The successful Aruba Network Engineer must possess:
- Strong hands-on experience with Aruba switches & wireless networks is essential
- Strong network engineering experience
- Desirable experience in Cisco products
If this role is of interest, please APPLY or get in touch on 0121 230 9111