Are you a Lead Python Developer, experienced working with Microservices? If so, you’re bound to be interested in an opportunity within a rapidly expanding distribution company. As an experienced Lead Developer you will help the brand stand out and set further apart from other companies within the industry. You would be joining the engineering team to influence and focus on moving the current system to more modern architectures.
The Lead Python Developer will be responsible for:
• Direct reports working in Python, PHP, Android, DevOps and UAT
• Lead the design and build of a suite of event driven Microservices using Kafka
• Mentor developers and instil good engineering practices
• Move lots of data around, building consistent HTTP APIs
• Apply a ‘test-driven’ development strategy
• Ownership of designing and building a market leading, scalable logistics service stack containing WMS, TMS, CRM, ERP, Planning & Optimization components
To be the right Lead Python developer for us, you'll come with the following:
• Strong experience with Microservices
• 5+ years of experience and passion with Python
• 3+ years of experience leading an engineering team
• API Design, OpenAPI Spec, HTTP
• Docker, Kubernetes, AWS
• Microservices, Nameko, CookieCutter Unit Testing, CI/CD
• Experience with Kafka / Faust / Vue / React
Desirable Lead Python Developer skills and experience (Advantage):
• Kafka Streams
• PHP Laravel
One of the fastest growing companies within their sector, with ambition to provide the best home-delivery reputable services within the UK. Supplying the biggest technology and furnishing brands, specialising in high-value purchases. Delivering the very best customer experience and putting the client first.
Interested in the Lead Python Developer opportunity? Click ‘apply’ now for a genuine opportunity for interview!