Are you an experienced Digital Services Assets Lead, if so you’re bound to be interested in this opportunity.
The main purpose of the Digital Services Assets Lead role is to be responsible for definition and continual improvement of the Service Asset and Configuration Management (SACM) processes; which includes hardware infrastructure (network, server and security on premise and cloud), end-user devices, and software.
Digital Services Assets Lead Main Responsibilities
- To provide the immediate management ownership for force wide asset
related queries, determining and prioritising the immediate actions
necessary and resources required.
- To support the drive of the development the SACM strategy and roadmap,
supporting the design and implementation the SACM processes and
procedures, including driving the requirements in tooling to support the
- To ensure the asset tagging of all digital services equipment purchased and
delivered. Ensure the movement or transportation of Assets to appropriate
storage areas and accurate recording of such Assets on the inventory
including year-end stock take.
- To provide leadership to the Digital Services Customer Support
Administrators, dealing with escalated issues both technical and nontechnical
ensuring compliance with corporate policy, procedures and
Digital Services Assets Lead Experience
- Experience of implementing or maturing SACM within a medium to large
- Experience of chairing meetings and giving presentations.
- Are able to advise on strategy/approach on implementing SACM in a
SIAM (multi-vendor) environment, having in-depth experience of ITSM
process improvement and implementation.
- Experience of Service Now software (SNOW) or similar asset
Please Note: for vetting purposes, candidates must have resided in the UK for a minimum of 5 years.
Interested in the Digital Services Assets Lead opportunity? Click ‘apply’ now for a genuine opportunity for interview!