Are you a UX Engineer, experienced working in front-end frameworks? If so, you’re bound to be interested in an opportunity within a rapidly expanding distribution company. As an UX Engineer you will help the brand stand out and set us further apart from other companies within the industry. You would be joining the engineering team to influence and focus on moving the current system to more modern architectures.
The UX Engineer will be responsible for:
To be the right UX Engineer for us, you'll come with the following:
- Building task based UI for user workflows
- Identify UX improvements
- UX Design and applications branding
- Create the workflow for the future UX team within the company
- Create and present UX deliverables (IA, wireframes, workflows, prototypes, journeys)
- Content creation for business, brand and awareness
- Demonstrate passion around the customer journey
- Understanding of Rest API’s and Authentication
- Experience building web applications
- State Management Techniques
- Creativity from a strong experience with design tools
One of the fastest growing companies within their sector, with ambition to provide the best home-delivery reputable services within the UK. Supplying the biggest technology and furnishing brands, specialising in high-value purchases. Delivering the very best customer experience and putting the client first. Interested in the UX Engineer opportunity? Click ‘apply’ now for a genuine opportunity for interview!