Are you an experienced Laravel PHP Developer looking to join a nationally recognised online retailer, on a permanent basis.
We are looking for proven experience that can improve and develop system functionality.
A key area will be designing and developing APIs to communicate between the different business systems and the eCommerce websites.
The successful Laravel PHP Systems Developer will need to understand the underlying data and work alongside the teams across the whole business to spearhead enhancements.
Laravel PHP Developer Key skills:
Laravel PHP Developer Requirements:
- Deliver best-in-class PHP solutions across a broad array of software projects.
- Building and implementing new features but also extending and supporting current bespoke systems.
- Bringing legacy code up to date and improving its performance in the process.
- Solid experience in MVC (Laravel, Zend Framework).
- Experience with micro frameworks such as Zend Expressive or Lumen for REST APIs.
- Ability to write clean PHP Object Orientated code.
- Very strong in designing and developing APIs.
- Ability to rewrite legacy code to make it faster, lighter and more extensible.
- Database design / optimisation (MySQL, MariaDB, Amazon Aurora).
- Caching (Redis, Memcached).
- Understanding of AWS and DevOps.
- Test driven development experience.
- Knowledge of Git, Composer, Docker, code repositories (Beanstalk App, GitHub, Bitbucket, Packagist).
- An active interest in new technologies to offer alternative solutions and tools to enhance applications.
- Sound understanding of Linux server administration.
- Ability to turn business problems in to solutions via systematic development
Accompanying a competitive salary for the successful Laravel PHP Developer is a large company benefits package which can be discussed at the pre-screening stage.