Are you an Application Security Engineer experienced with an Azure / Microsoft skill set and can perform with hands on. Who can help deliver market disrupting software using cutting-edge technology?
If so, you’re bound to be interested in this rapidly expanding start-up company opportunity, looking to bring together a collection of talented engineers.
The company owners already have worldwide success, who are praised and thrived for their company culture. Now with their innovative technology they are looking to take everything to the next level!!
There is no other time or moment than now, to be a part of something so great!
You can be based fully remote, with occasional travel to the Birmingham office or be based full-time in Birmingham city centre.
The Application Security Engineer will be responsible for:
- Verify and assess the security of third-party vendors
- Engineering designs for new software solutions to help mitigate vulnerabilities
- Improvement of software development life cycle
- Improvement of software development pipelines security
- Analyse and investigate security incidents and bug bounties reports
- Performing web security testing / pentesting, vulnerability assessments and code review
- Development and automation of internal security tools Performing threat modelling
To be the right Application Security Engineer for us, you'll come with the following:
- Strong understanding of security principles and best practice
- Containerisation (Kubernetes & Docker)
- Worked with cloud-based Microservices architecture
- Experienced Managing vulnerabilities of cloud-based applications
- Worked with Engineers to provide expert knowledge and guidance in the security of mobile and web applications
- Involved in and/or Implemented a software security strategy
(Don't be put off if you've not got all the tech mentioned - if everything else is ticking the box then send apply and we can have a chat)
Interested in the Application Security Engineer position? Click ‘apply’ now for a genuine opportunity for interview!