A .NET Developer is required to work for one of the largest human resources companies in the UK. If you would like to work for a company that is growing and is project rich, and where there is no shortage of opportunities then the role of .NET Developer is for you.
We are looking for a full-time .NET Software Developer to join the small, but growing, development team. The position will be at the head office located close to Birmingham Airport, and you will be involved in both new development projects, as well as performing maintenance and enhancements to existing mission-critical applications.
The company are in the process of moving the server infrastructure to a virtual hosted environment, part of which includes the redevelopment of number of legacy applications.
- The company has been establish for over 50 years and is experiencing year on year growth
- Head Office is located near Birmingham Airport with great travel links
- You will be working for the groups of the company that exists primarily to service the IT needs of the group. The group provides network/telephony infrastructure, custom software, training, technical support and payroll processing services for the group’s head office and 200+ branches nationwide
• Microsoft DevOps (formerly VSTS)
• .Net Framework (C#/VB.net)
• Unit Testing
• ASP.NET MVC/Web API
• Windows Workflow
• Entity Framework
• SQL Server
If you are interested in the role of .NET Developer then please apply by selecting the link below